Welcome to the Interaction and Communication Academy Trust (ICAT) Website.
ICAT was established in September 2016 and is led by its founding Chief Executive Officer, Gill Robinson OBE, National Leader of Education.
Gill is the Executive Principal of Castle Hill School, a National Teaching School and is lead school for the Pennine Teaching School Alliance.Gill is also Vice Chair of the Teaching Schools Council
By developing a Multi Academy Trust we will be able to share our ideas, strengths and expertise to provide the best possible learning opportunities for all our pupils. We can extend our networks for all our children and families and collectively offer a wide range of opportunities.
Our aims are to:
• provide an atmosphere where all young people achieve to their full potential
• respect, trust and value ourselves and each other
• aim for our personal best and share in our successes
• hear every voice
• see change as a chance to grow
• make learning fun
• promote a climate of high expectation in which the achievements and successes are celebrated
• ensure pupils have a voice in all aspects of school life
• prepare our pupils for adulthood in order for them to become caring, confident and responsible citizens in the community
Click below to access the ICAT website and the website of Castle Hill School