High Park Ethos and Values
Our ethos and values
At High Park School we:
Respect, trust and value ourselves and each other.
Aim for our personal best and share in our successes.
Hear every voice.
See change as a chance to grow.
Make learning fun.
We believe that every child and young person is a unique learner and must have a personalised learning pathway which will promote progress in every aspect of their development. The bespoke child-centred curriculum has communication and interaction at the heart of all teaching to enable deep, life-long learning.
We are committed to creating a school which:
- maintains the highest personal expectation of all, recognising and developing strengths and talents
- ensures that creative and inspirational teaching promotes active learning, independence, flexibility and resilience
- provides a learning environment that promotes positive behaviour and teaches skills in emotional and physical well-being
- develops curious, inquiring and creative minds through a meaningful and relevant curriculum
- develops a sense of self and others as members of the learning community
- delivers innovative teaching using an integrated multi-disciplinary approach which is grounded in current research
- builds and sustain strong partnerships for the benefit of the whole community
- celebrates the success and achievements of all